Review: Genie Beauty Million Dollar Mascara Lash Booster and Mascara


Ok. Ok, ok, ok... So, it may appear that I have a brand new holy grail mascara, and this is absolutely nothing to sneeze at. People, this is not a drill, this is not something that I'm making up - this is REAL. What do I mean by holy grail mascara? Well, friends, I might have found the very first mascara that creates a curl for my lashes. Yes, you read that right - CURLS MY LASHES!
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm shouting, but I'm low key freaking out about this - in a good way! Because, after all, how amazing is it that Asian lashes might be able to hold a curl after all? It's pretty shocking, because we just struggle with it - that's right, people, the struggle is definitely real when it comes to mascaras that claim to curl the lashes. And trust me, this one does!


So, it's easy to use, but does involve two steps. You begin with using the Million Dollar Lash Booster, and make sure you pump that wand back into the tube and stir it around a few times to get enough of the booster onto the wand in order to spread sufficient amounts of it onto the lashes. Once you're satisfied with the amount of booster (put tons of it on if you're looking for lots of volume!), you can then look to comb through the mascara. There's no need for you to wait for the booster to dry down before you do that either, so just start piling it on.

One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that the wands are designed with little diamond shaped bristles to help give you that lift and curl, which is part of their beauty. For someone with straight lashes, a curler is still necessary, but this does help with holding the curl.


I've honestly been so blown away by this booster/mascara duo, and I'm thrilled to have them in my current rotation - I'll be sad when they run out!

They retail for $50 together, or $25 for the booster and $35 for the mascara if purchased separately. Trust me, it's worth trying! Head over here for more information.

What have you tried from Genie Beauty? What's your holy grail mascara?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts