Review: NYX Cosmetics Precision Brow Pencil


Newsflash on Monday morning - I believe I have found the next drugstore holy grail brow pencil! I've been trying out a lot of new makeup recently, and it took me going through almost an entire brow pencil to actually realise that I've been reaching for it almost every time I've had to do my makeup, and that really shows you how much I love it!

I'm talking about the NYX Cosmetics Precision Brow Pencil, and this little gem retails for only $19.95. 

This pencil is a little different to other brow pencils on the market, purely because the pencil itself is flat, which allows you to use the tip either lengthwise, or in a precise manner. The other end of the case houses a spoolie, which lets you blend out the pencil efficiently, making it appropriate as a pencil to keep in your handbag for touch ups on the go. I received this in Espresso, which is a fabulous match for my skintone. 



The tail ends of my brows tend to tub off after a while, but that's after about 10 to 12 hours of solid wear, so a little touching up is to be expected. Unfortunately for us in Australia, we seem to only have access to 4 different shades, while the NYX website displays a total of 8, which is twice what we have - hopefully, this will change over time, and hey, if not, I'm sure we're all savvy enough to find a way to get what we want, right?

You can buy it over here, via the Priceline website, or you can head in store and find the most suitable shade! What's your favourite NYX product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts