Review: Nu Skin AP24 Smile Pop Lipgloss


Nu Skin has only been in my sights since earlier this year, but they've certainly been bowling me over with their offerings! The latest thing to live in my handbag is possibly one of my favourite lippie finds of all time, and I seriously cannot wait to talk about it today!


The AP24 Smile Pop Lipgloss is a lipgloss that has been designed to help your teeth shine brighter and look more radiant - hooked already, aren't you? The design is easy - a clear tube, with a doe-foot applicator.


It contains Illumibright Micropearls, which are blue-violet iridescent pearls that reflect and bounce light, and it comes out with a very slight duochrome sheen. It also has vitamins C and E, which means that this moisturises while having antioxidants to help protect the lips. On top of that, it also has a vanilla-mint flavour, which is quite mild, but very pleasant.

This is meant to work well with products from Nu Skin, but I love wearing this on it's on. I really like that it has a great texture - non-sticky, not particularly slippery, and a decent shine. Now, it won't look like the mirrored glosses where you can't see the normal lines of your lips, but the outlines of your lips will be relatively reflective. I know that I just mentioned that the texture is non-sticky, but have I talked about how non-sticky it is yet? I mean, I would wear this out when it's windy. Yeah, you read that right!


The real question is, does it work? It does a little. I wish I had whiter teeth for that to contrast against, but it's really the texture and the moisturising quality of this that I love! It's been living in my handbag ever since I got it, and I even took it on a few plane trips with me!

Have you ever tried a whitening lipgloss? What's your favourite?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts