Review: Milk & Co Body Oil


I don't use a lot of body oils, but I do appreciate them for when my skin feels dry and scaly. I find them particularly useful when I've been to a few pole classes. For those who don't know, in order to pole dance successfully, you need to be able to stick to the pole, and this is often by using shaving cream and/or hair spray. That said, if you stick too well, then you're likely to bruise and tear some skin, especially around the inner thighs. Not so glamorous, huh?


With that in mind, body oils work really well in soothing my skin, and smoothing all the rough bits over. Downside? It can sometimes be a little too heavy for me, taking forever to be absorbed, and staining the sheets a little.


Milk & Co's Body Oil with papaya extract, vitamin E, vitamin A, lavender, soy and calendula oils is the perfect solution to my oil troubles (pouring oil on troubled waters, as it were). It also contains rosemary leaf extract. Altogether, this is supposed to help hydrate the skin, act as an inflammatory while improving the appearance of imperfections and protecting the skin from UV rays and sun damage.


This comes in a pink bottle with a firm pump, which works really well at getting the product out. A total of 8 pumps per leg is appropriate to hydrate and soothe the skin without leaving an oil slick. The texture is beautiful and gets absorbed into the skin, leaving it whisper soft. This is lightly scented and smells of pleasantly of lavender.


My main complaint is seriously that this is just too small for me! What am I going to use when I run out? This retails for $12.95, and you can find the oil over here. This is by far my favourite body oil - are you an oils person?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts