Review: Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair


Aveda is a brand that I've had some experience with in the past, but it's actually been a really long time since I last tried anything new from them, so I was delighted to give their Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair a go!

What is the Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair and what does it claim to do? It's a leave in treatment that is supposed to repair damaged hair, protect it from heat styling, and detangle the tresses for a smoother hair experience.


This retails for $49.95 for 100 ml, which comes in a tube with a flip lid and the familiar Aveda lettering on the front of it. It doesn't have a scent to it, which is great for those sensitive to it, and the product itself has a medium consistency. I use about a 20 cent piece size to cover all of my hair that's still damp and fresh out of the shower, and this does the trick.

It doesn't leave a tacky feel, or any sort of residue, which I was half expecting it to - a definite bonus! I also appreciate that this doesn't weigh my hair down, which is awesome. It lends a bit of structure to my hair without interfering too much with the softness, and allows for my hair to hold a shape better than if I were to use an oil instead. I think I'd still prefer to use an oil if I'm looking to dry my hair naturally, because oils do make my hair softer, but otherwise, this is good for me when I'm looking to style my hair, because this makes it more compliant.


You can read more about this product over here. What do you think of when someone mentioned Aveda? 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts