Review: Mirenesse Secret Weapon Supreme 24HR Mascara


Ever have one of those moments where you're liking a product so much that you kinda forget to talk about it on a public forum? Late in 2017, I was sent a mascara, and I've been using it rather enjoyably for the last few months, and actually almost forgot to write it up until recently! 


By Mirenesse, the Secret Weapon Supreme 24HR Mascara has apparently won 13 mascara awards in the past, and while I can't tell you who these awards are by, I can definitely tell you that the mascara lives up to the hype! 


The shape of the brush is meant to be that of a witch's hat, which is why it's called the Bewitching Brush, and microwrap gel formula means that it's ultra light on the lashes. The microtubules make removal easy peasy - with just warm water, they will slide off! I love that it doesn't make a mess that sometimes appears with inadequate mascara removal - you know that moment when you step out of the shower and catch sight of yourself in the mirror? Yeah, that. None of that with this mascara!

Also, I haven't had any smudging with this mascara, which is incredible! By and large, mascaras tend to smudge on me more often than not, and so when they don't, I get pretty excited about it! 


How does it really perform, though? Well, I'm happy to report that this is a mascara that I would repurchase, because it lengthens my lashes, which isn't something I can often boast of, but while it also creates a bit of volume, it's not as much as I tend to see with other mascaras. That said, I would take length over volume any day!

This mascara retails for $35 and you can find out more about it over here. I'm pretty happy with this mascara, and it does make me curious about the rest of the range. 

What have you tried from Mirenesse, and are you a length or volume kinda babe when it comes to mascara?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts