Review: Bondi Sands Sunscreens and Dry Oils


Summer is literally my favourite month - while others may be melting in the heat, I bask in it like nothing else! Winter can be a little too cold, too dry and just that little bit too bleurgh sometimes, and sure, Summer has it's drawbacks, but ice cream, frozen cokes and Vitamin D? Sign me up!



Sure, there definitely is such a thing as too much Vitamin D, but don't fear, because Bondi Sands has just the right fix for you this season! New to their range are five different sunscreens to suit your needs, going from SPF 15 to SPF 50+, which is my preference.


For dry oils, they have:
  1. Pink - SPF 15 with UVA and UVB protection - $14.95
  2. Orange - SPF 15 protect and tan tanning oil - $19.95
  3. Blue - SPF 30 with UVA and UVB protection - $16.95
I'll be honest - I haven't been game enough to try the orange one, given that I'm trying to tan less to help preserve my skin, but I did spray the pink stuff on my feet to try it out, and it has a similar texture and scent to the blue one, which I love! I can't quite describe the smell, except that it is quite pleasant, and the oil doesn't stay on the skin, giving you that greasy, body builder look. It is also meant to be water resistant for up to 2 hours. These come in 150 ml clear bottles with a sturdy spray.



For the lotions, they have:
  1. Blue - SPF 30 with UVA and UVB protection - $16.95
  2. White - SPF 50+ with UVA and UVB protection - $17.95
These come in a 200ml spray bottle and they both come out white, but they don't leave a white cast on the skin. I love that they are non-greasy, spread easily, and are thin enough to not feel like it's weighing down on the skin. Also, I love that these don't smell like traditional sunscreen, and for all the mention of coconut on the packaging, I don't really get that impression either. That works well for me, as I'm not super keen on coconut scents!  



These have really taken sunscreens to the next level for me, and I'm loving how well they work on me. I even had them at a recent gathering where several people commented on the lovely scent, as well as how easy they were to use. 

For the babes that prefer to steer clear of our sunny friend in the sky, you can still look all glowy and delicious - just reach for the other products in the Bondi Sands family instead, and you can marinate at your own leisure!

You can find their whole range over at Priceline, as well as online here. Have you tried the new sunscreens by Bondi Sands, or are you a bigger fan of their self tanning range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts