Review: Hask Repairing Shampoo Greek Yoghurt With Blueberry And Acai


Hask is a brand that is relatively new to me, but definitely one that I want to see more of! I was recently given the chance to try their new Greek Yoghurt range, which is actually as cool as it sounds.

The Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner duo, which is made of Greek Yoghurt with blueberry and acai, is a shampoo that mixes Greek yoghurt and fruit extracts to cleanse and repair damaged hair. It combines the greek yoghurt, which is jammed with protein and calcium to help nourish and moisturise the hair, with the blueberries, which is packed with antioxidants, to help restore damage. The acai berry has plenty of vitamins to help with preventing breakage. 


All these ingredients come together to reinforce and protect the hair. I love that the blueberry bit is in the outer tube, while the Greek yoghurt is in the main tube - this just means that when you squeeze the tube, they ooze together and mix, just like one of those yoghurt tubs with things that you throw in! I love that this duo doesn't flatten my hair, and that it does fluff it up a little, while still repairing it. My hair doesn't feel dry or stringy after using it, and sadly, while it looks yummy and creamy, I can't smell it after I've washed it out. As for repairing the hair, I don't know that it's particularly strengthened it, but it does feel quite smooth and sleek.


I  do love that this range also includes a Deep Conditioner, which is meant to ensure hydration, by sealing moisture in. I wish it came in a tube, instead of a sachet, however! The shampoo and conditioner come in 240 ml tubes for $19.99, while the deep conditioner is $5.99 for 53g.

This is also free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol, for those who are curious. Also, they are cruelty free! Best of all, there are other flavours to explore in the range, and yes, I'd love to give them a go! You can find this range stocked at Priceline.

Have you tried any Hask products before?  

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts