There is always beauty in nature, and OPI's latest collection is a reflection of this. Fiji evokes images of palm trees, brightly coloured birds and fine sand, and as inspiration for their newest collection, OPI definitely got it right with their vibrant shades!
This collection consists of 12 colours, which can be found in 3 formulas, including nail lacquer, gel colour and infinite shine. These shades are:
1) Two-timing The Zones - A mid-pink
2) Suzi Without A Paddle - Gorgeous mint green!
3) Living On The Bula-Vard! - An orange red
4) Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon - A pretty pastel pink
5) Super Trop-i-cali-fiji-istic - A relatively bright blue
6) Do You See What I Sea? - Bright metallic blue
7) I Can Never Hut Up - A light grey
8) Polly Want A Lacquer? - A pastel purple
9) Is That A Spear In Your Pocket - A teal green, and without a doubt, my favourite colour from this range
10) Exotic Birds Do No Tweet - A bright yellow
11) No Tan Lines - A bright orange
12) Coconuts Over OPI - A nude brown
The nail lacquers are $19.95 each, while the infinite shine shades are $22.95 per bottle. If you're into trying a few shades without committing to one colour, then you can pick up a pack of minis for $24.95. This collection is on counter now, available from Myer, David Jones and selected salons.
What's your favourite collection from OPI? Which colour would you try from this range?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration