Another month, another round of empties! I feel like since I've been on a different skincare regime (all to be revealed in due time), I haven't been running through the usual gamete of face creams and cleansers, hence, there are less empties than before. Here's what I ran through last month.
1) Vanilla Jasmine Body Lotion by Philosophy - A gorgeous smelling lotion by Philosophy, and one I'd get again, as it got absorbed really well!
2) Rosehip by Essano Micellar Water - I didn't find this to get my eye makeup off very well, but I did think it was gentle.
3) Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner - Definitely a Summer saviour! This came in handy on days when it was so hot, I couldn't face the idea of placing lotion on my skin!
4) Tresemme Botanique Shampoo - See full review here.
5) Laura Geller Spackle * - See full review here.
Repurchase? Absolutely! Awesome primer!
6) Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion * - An excellent lotion that's better for cool weather.
7) Designer Brands Nail Polish Remover and Primer - I quite like this nail polish remover, but the sponge falls apart quicker than expected!
8) Etude House Black Hydrogel Eye Patch - Super fun, super cute eye patch/mask by Etude House! Adorable and cooling on the area around my eyes.
9) Etude House My Beauty Tool Wet Wipes - I got this at Etude House, and it's a bit of a nothing special facial wipes.
Repurchase? Likely not
10) Impulse Body Spray in Sweet Smile - I quite liked this one. It's an excellent pre-gym body spray.
Repurchase? When I run out of body sprays
11) Benefit Porefessional Instant Wipeout Mask - It's kind of a fun mask, but I'm not entirely convinced that this does much for my skin.
Repurchase? Likely not
12) Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes - It does remove some makeup, but doesn't particularly moisturise the skin, nor does it
13) Ludeya Hydrating Mask - I thought it did hydrate my skin a little, but there was a lot of extra seru, and it was actually a little messy on me.
14) Etude House Vitamin Complex - I enjoyed using this sheet mask! I thought my skin looked a little brighter after it!
15) Cetaphil Moisturising Cream * - It's a moisturiser that can be used on both face and body. Great on the body, but a little thick on my face.
16) Woolworths Select Makeup Pads - Staple! It's so good!
17) Etude House Zucchini Sheet Mask - Not a terribly exciting mask on my skin.
18) Priceline Vitamin E Facial Wipes - Old school wipes from Priceline that I bought years ago and found a pack of. Still worked well, and was great for removing swatches.
Repurchase? Would but sadly, no longer available
19) Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Face Mask - I really enjoyed using this one on my face! The texture was great, and it sat well on my face.
20) Lush Shower Gel in Bubbly - Citrusy goodness from a Christmas set.
21) Savvy by DB Lip Stain - I liked this stain! Just dried up before I could use it often.
22) NYX Le Frou Frou Mascara - This didn't do anything terribly exciting for my lashes.
23) Chanel Lipgloss - I've had this for so long, it's just gotta go!
Repurchase? Bit too sticky - I don't think so
24) Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er - Black as can be eyeliner! And really stays on!
25) Lash & Brow Amplifying Serum - I didn't find any difference to my lashes/brows at all.
26) The Body Shop British Shop Body Butter - Divine, gorgeous body butter with the best scent!
27) Olay Pro Retinol Eye Treatment * - Excellent eye cream with a full review to follow,
28) Highlands Goat Milk Soap Bar With Pomegranate and Plum * - Full review to follow! It's pretty fantastic!
29) Givenchy Lipgloss - Beautiful shimmer, but really quite old, so it's gotta go.
30) Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner - See full review here.
Here's another one from my man! This is starting to be a staple for him, and I'm so proud of him for actually reaching for skincare in the first place.
And all of the little ones that I finished recently!
I'm making a big effort to finish off a few things, so this month's empties may be much bigger! What have you finished off recently?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration