Review: White Glo Diamond Series *


For the longest time, I was a Colgate girl, probably due to being exposed to all those ads from when I was growing up. When I lived in Canada, I switched to Crest, which I loved, and now, I have to say, it looks like I'm in the White Glo camp, and for a good reason.
I've been busy using three different products from White Glo, and the results have been extremely positive! As someone who drinks a lot of coffee, eats blueberries and enjoys her red wine, discolouration of teeth is a concern.


Thankfully, White Glo has me covered! Literally, when it comes to my teeth! Both my other half and I have been using the Diamond White Toothpaste ($7.99), and it has certainly made a difference in the course of a few weeks. My mother in law even asked my husband if he'd been getting his teeth whitened! I actually quite like the taste (it's not super minty, almost kinda floral) of the toothpaste, but I do know a couple of other people who aren't that keen.

Prior to heading out for an event, I used one of the Bright Nights Dissolving Whitening Film ($8.99). This is super easy to use - just pop the film onto your teeth prior to heading to bed, and hey presto! Whiter teeth by the morning! So easy to use with little effort on your part - definitely something that the lazy girl should consider in her kit!


The White Glow Whitening Pen ($19.99) is great for the girl on the go. This comes in a twisty pen, much like what you get sometimes with lipgloss. Twist it, slick a layer onto the teeth, leave it for 10 to 30 minutes, then rinse with water once done. Remember to avoid food and water while this is working, and this should ideally be used 2 to 3 times daily. Of all the products, this might be the one that I reach for the least, simply because I barely have time to drink water, let alone put this on, but come the holidays, I'll definitely be using this way more often! What I can say, though, is that this is definitely easy to use, so if you have the time, this might be just right for you.

I'll definitely be looking to replenish my White Glo supply when I'm running low! 

What whitening products are you currently using? What's your go to toothpaste?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I went to a teeth whitening market research thing and one girl spoke highly of crest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been using this product for a while now. And I will never go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this! I'll have to repurchase some!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts