Binned Things From July 2016


I promise, this is actually a small bundle of trash this month! August, however, is shaping up to be rather larger than expected, so stay tuned for that load of rubbish! Here's everything that I ran out of in the month of July.


1) Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths * - This wasn't super drying, and it did take of a large amount of my makeup. On the flip side, I didn't find them to be particularly hydrating either.
Repurchase? Likely

2) Coj Canvas Spray - Kinda meant to be a foundation spray prior to styling, which never quite made a difference to my hair.
Repurchase? No

3) Crabtree & Evelyn Hair and Body Wash in Moroccan Myrrh - I really enjoyed this particular hair and body wash! Bit of a masculine scent, but definitely great for cold nights, when you're dreaming of warmer days.
Repurchase? Yes

4) Be Golden Delicious Sparkling Apple - A scent that I wore regularly to work. Inoffensive, relatively pretty, and wore well
Repurchase? Yes


5) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Intensive Relief Concentrated Cream - Great on my elbows and knees, but this being a really thick lotion, it took forever to sink in.
Repurchase? Maybe

6) Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll-On - I liked how this felt on my under eye area, and while hydrating intially, I don't think this had a particularly amazing knock on effect. Still, I enjoyed using it!
Repurchase? Likely

7) Rimmel Fix & Protect Makeup Primer * - See full review here
Repurchase? Yes

8) Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub * - An excellent zesty scrub by Lush - a definite favourite from the store!
Repurchase? YES!


9) Boe Professional Pro Finish Base Primer * - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes!

10) Stem Organics Balancing Face Fluid * - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

11) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - An absolute staple in this house!
Repurchase? Oh yes, definitely!

12) Stem Organics Smooth Skin Exfoliant *  - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes


13) Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel - This sweet, gorgeous Christmas only shower gel that smells like Ro's Argan is my favourite all time Christmas wash! 
Repurchase? When Christmas gets here, you bet!

14) Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream - Loved the thickness of the hand cream, as well as that somewhat nutty scent, but not as keen on the remaining slippery feel on my hands.
Repurchase? Maybe

15) Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Lip Conditioner * - If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen this terrible accident that happened to my lip conditioner. Just to go over it again, please be very careful having nail polish remover anywhere near your Antipodes lippie - they don't mix!
Repurchase? Yes!

16) Bump Eraiser Medi Paste - This is my staple, all the time must have for ingrown hairs!
Repurchase? Already done


17) Ouai Haircare Treatment Masque * - Wait for the review to come, because it's gonna be good!
Repurchase? Yes!

18) Puretopia Eye Rescue Massaging Roller - Not a particularly exciting product, but easy to use.
Repurchase? No

19) Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch - Very shimmery, and too old. Just had to throw it out!
Repurchase? Maybe

20) Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask - Lazy girl's favourite face mask! All it takes is one minute!
Repurchase? Yes



As for all the travel size products, the Natralus Moisturiser would have to be my favourite of the lot - sinks in quickly and moisturises fast!

Just a little one for July! What did you finish last month?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts