Winter Nail with Faby's Illusion Collection *


It's been a while since I've talked about Faby on the blog, but don't think I haven't been busy using them behind the scenes! Faby's gorgeous shades have been adorning my toenails, which may seem like a little thing, but it totally makes me smile every time I take my shoes off and when Winter is dark and dull and sad, isn't it great that something so small can make such a big difference?



Their Illusion Collection is perfect for the darker months, for when there's just a glimmer of warmth on the horizon, but the cold nights get you to rug up tight. This collection is made up of 12 shades with a mix of mostly dark and a couple of light colours, and while most of them are muted shades, there are some shimmery ones to add some brightness to dark evenings.


I was very kindly gifted these babies and I've been using them on rotation over the last couple of months, because, quite honestly, who wouldn't?

Where is my head?; Antigravity; Abracadabra; The magic wand; Ginevra's halo; Unknown dimension

Aren't these colours gorgeous? Most of them, except for The Magic Wand, took two coats to get to the right opacity. Given the amount of glitter in The Magic Wand, I found this took about three coats, and even then, it's still relatively translucent. It's probably better as a coat over normal nail polish. 

Where is my head?; Antigravity; Abracadabra; The magic wand; Ginevra's halo; Unknown dimension

Where is my head?; Antigravity; Abracadabra; The magic wand; Ginevra's halo; Unknown dimension

Out of all these, my two go tos have been Antigravity and Ginevra's Halo. Antigravity is a bit like gunmetal grey, great for stormy days, and I love that Ginvera's Halo is like a hunter green - adorable on toes!

For more information on them, head over to their page here. Did you know that aside from getting them online, you can find them at David Jones now as well? Each nail polish retails for $19.90.

What's your favourite Winter nail polish? Are you a brights or darks girl during the cold months?

* These products were provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts