It's definitely that time of month... That time of month when all the beauty boxes turn up, that is! This leaves just Her Fashion Box for the month of May - fingers crossed that turns up soon!
Bella Box is a monthly beauty box that gets delivered to your doorstep for $15 each month and while you get to fill out a profile, this doesn't guarantee that you'll get what suits you best.
The theme for this month's Bella Box is Come Fly With Me, which is a bit of a collaboration with Jetstar. Before I got my box, I did see a bunch of spoilers on other people's blogs, so I kinda had an idea what I could have in it and was hoping that I would end up with some of what others got. Suffice to say, I'm exceedingly happy with my box!
Here's a list of everything I got in this month's box!
And here's everything I got in this month's box! It's a pretty good one!
1) Timeless Truth Green Tea Phenol Soothing Face Mask (full price) - you know how much I love face masks! And green tea! Yay, yay, yay! Can't wait to whip this one on!
2) Appelles Rosemary Body Bar (full size) - I might be a little more excited about this if I didn't just get this in my Lust Have It box yesterday! Still, this smells gorgeous and will hopefully be great on my other half's skin!
3) Colour Theory Nail Polish in Tangerine Dream (full size) - I'm glad I got this one, because I recently tried out the eyeshadow duo from them recently, and was very impressed, particularly for their RRP! While this colour is a little too bright for me, I would really like to try out the formula.
4) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear - O. M. G. Of all the things I really wanted in this month's box, after seeing everything that people got, I really, really, really wanted this and got it! I've been looking to try out their products for a while, and I got a dip brow from them recently, which I haven't tried out yet, but I'm really looking forward to getting them on my brows!
5) Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - this has to be the biggest sachet I've ever seen! At 60ml, I will likely be decanting this into a bottle. I've seen ads for this before and heard some good things, so it'll hopefully work on my hair!
6) LYX Hair Bands (bonus item) - there's nothing else about them on the card, so I don't know if they're meant to be one of those knot free ones?
Valued at around $35.40, which isn't much, this goes to show that it really sometimes is about bringing new brands and new items into your life, rather than how much a box is worth. I'm pretty excited about trying out these new bit and bobs!
Have you tried anything from these brands before? What else did you get in your box?