Lust Have It, you little beauty! About time you turned up! As the first subscription box I ever signed up to, I have a soft spot for this company. Sadly, this turned up a day after April, making it as tardy as most of my Jetstar flights (love their prices, but my time is worth more!). The upside, however, is that the contents make up for the lateness of it!
First of all, what do you think of the new packaging? Instead of coming in boxes now, Lust Have It is coming back in cosmetic bags, and it's really cute! I'm super happy with it - I'm really looking forward to the next one now (please come this month!).
Let's have a peek at all 5 items!
1) Glamourflage Sultry Sophie Lip Cheek Stain (full size) - I will admit that I'm totally obsessed with lip stains! It started with Benefit, and I've moved on to trying a bunch of other types, so I'm looking forward to really trotting this one out! That aside, how CUTE is the packaging? I feel like I'm all about the packaging with this month's box!
2) Claytime 100% Pure Mineral Bronzer (full size) - this is a body bronzer and while it says full size on the information sheet, it says 3g (full size is 10g) on the bottom of the container?
3) Bioderma Atoderm Cream - despite the fact that I have about 6 Bioderma samples from various beauty boxes, I don't seem to have touched any of them! This is meant to be an ultra rich and deeply moisturising cream, which is great for the weather.
4) Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin - I've tried these before and while they're good, I prefer the original ones, which I have about 10 packs of!
5) Aveeno Daily Moisturiser Lotion - a decent amount of lotion in a cute little bottle! This is will going on travels with me this year!
This puts my April box around the mark of $56.41 (if the pricing on the card is right about the bronzer), certainly pretty good value for a beauty box, considering that it's all items that I'll be using! If you're new to Lust Have It, which is a monthly beauty box, you can get $5 off if you use the code 'TPRINCESS'.
Have you received yours yet? What's your favourite item from the April box?