Lust Have It May Review 2014!

I love, love, love it when a beauty box turns up unexpectedly, and I love it even more when I haven't had any sneak peeks yet!


May's Lust Have It is FILLED with full size products - you'll see what I mean in a second.


Look at all of the gorgeous things in this month's box! 5 of them, but 4 of them are full size ones! The theme for this month is 'Face Focus' - it sure is!

The first thing that I noticed was the lack of new packaging - no matter, however, because they explained that instead of the new packaging, there was a $20 off voucher instead to use on a box at their online site. I would rather have that, thanks!


Here's the list of everything in it. Let's have a closer look at everything, shall we?


1) Appelles Rosemary Body Bar (full size) - I have heard of this brand before, and have a vague recollection of trying a couple of their products previously at the resort where I got married. I believe that they are cruelty-free too, but I'll have to double check this.
$4.95


2) The Cosmetic Kitchen Pure Mineral Blush (full size) - this is HUGE! I don't know if I'll ever get through all of this! Cruelty-free and apparently highly pigmented, I am itching to give this a go!
$34.95


3) Sasy n Savy Pure Creme Rose Geranium Cleanser - I would have preferred the masque, given that I have a zillion cleansers at the moment, but I love that this is a cruelty-free brand and this smells lovely. It's meant to also improve skin elasticity, so that's definitely a bonus!
$13.95


4) Mary Kay Lip Lacquer in Pink Pagoda (full size) - what we got the pick for this month! It was either this, or Chai Latte, a nude shade, and let's face it, I'm all about the bold colours! This one looks exciting - I wish it didn't come in a pot, though!
$22


5) Coral Colours Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (full size) - I'm not familiar with this brand at all, but my friend, Miss SV, informed me that it's a fairly accessible brand in NZ? I do love brow products now, so this is coming out once I finish my Mary Kay one!
$7.95

This is a seriously great value box (at around $83.80) that I'll be getting plenty of use out of! For those not aware of what Lust Have It really is, it's a subscription box that is around $20 per month, and some months can be a little hit and miss, but this month's is gorgeous! If you're a first time subscriber, use the code 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off!

Have you received your box yet? Are you as happy with the contents as I am?

Comments

  1. Why do they bring out a good box just after I cancel??? They're taunting me I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost stopped my subscription to Bellabox - I would have felt the same way!

      Delete
  2. What a good box! Love the look of the mineral blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of pretty interesting (and unique!) stuff in this box...the lip lacquer sounds exciting! Also Coral Colours is a really cheap brand that you can find in selected chemists :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Sarah, it's good to know! I don't think I've ever seen it around before. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

      Delete
  4. OMG!! I can't believe May box is there already!! I only got Aprils last week lol loving the look of the goodies, I chose the pink lip too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ''beauty box'' reviews! I'm always so jelly! =D

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I think we're just having a good run!

      Delete
  6. Nice selection! I'm curious about that mineral blush :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm just looking to clear some space on my dresser before I open another blush!

      Delete
  7. These products look really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts