Review: April Lust Have It FaB Box! *


Hello lovelies!
I hope you're having a great week! I was offered the chance to review Lust Have It's April FaB box, which is their monthly Fashion and Beauty box. I got the very first box that came out months ago, but couldn't keep up with the costs of four subscription boxes and sadly, had to drop it. 

They are generally valued at about $100, and this will set you back $35 per box. What kind of a bang do you get for your buck?


April's box included 6 items, 4 beauty and lifestyle ones, and 2 pieces of jewellery, all full size! 


1) Polished London Nail Polishes in Snowflake and Cranberry - oddly Christmassy shades, but I suppose this is coming into our Winter here, so that makes sense! It's funny that I got these, particularly as I only recently reviewed some polishes from this line (you can read about it here), and I was thinking of looking for their range at a pharmacy. I guess I can save myself that trip now!
$7.99 each


2) Glamourflage Poppy Passion Boudoir Candle - this tin of 227g freesia scented candle smells delish! Floral and pretty, I can't wait till I get the chance to burn this!
$25.95


3) Glamourflage Mia Sublime Face Mask - yay! A face mask! Face masks are amongst some of my favourite things, and the packaging is adorable! It's meant to contain 7 moisturisers and witch hazel and aloe vera.


4) Crystal Sunrise Bracelet - this is a really pretty bracelet that has a clasp that slides into a bracket and opens when you depress it. Chunky and not what I would go for usually, but something I'm really excited about. I can't wait to incorporate this into an outfit!


5) Blue Cocktail Earrings - I haven't worn huge earrings for a while, but I do have a ton of them. This might be a good time to start dragging them out again. 

And that's everything! Overall, a good mix of beauty and fashion accessories that I would wear. For those who haven't tried Lust Have It before, use the code 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off your first purchase. 

Have you gotten a FaB box before? What's your favourite item from it?

*These products were kindly provided for my consideration.

Comments

  1. Wow very bold jewel pieces!! My favourite would be the candle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I am a fan of the jewellry but the face masque looks interesting, love your photos!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jac! They kept threatening to roll off the table!

      Delete
  3. Such pretty goodies in this box! I love the accessories!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely products
    Will you like to enter my giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome packaging for the Glamouflage products! and i love the look of the jewelry!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cute, isn't it? The bracelet is really cute!

      Delete
  6. Nice selection! That mask looks like so much fun and the bracelet is so pretty :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet and those heavy looking earrings would be wasted on me, would love to see a review of the mask, and am currently testing out some Polished London lacquers, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You got awesome goodies. Would love to see the reviews :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts