Weekend Wrap Up!

Hello my pretties!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mine was so packed that I was actually grateful my friend called off the little dinner gathering for Sunday night. It's exhausting trying to manage this arm and have a social life AND work, all at the same time!

I kicked on Saturday with going to my god-daughter's 1st birthday party! She. Is. Divine! Those who know me are aware that I'm not looking to start a family of my own, but I do happen to think that Mrs SGF's baby is the cutest little thing. I also have an inkling that she's going to be an incredibly girly girl, so I intend to steal her the first chance I get and doll her up! Haha...

Here's what I wore to her party! I've been letting the clothes/fashion department slack a little, due to my arm - it's actually really hard to dress yourself when you can't wear anything that needs to be pulled down from the top! I did think - what would I like my god-baby to think years in the future when looking back?


A check top from Glassons and short shorts from Dotti, put together with my January Her Fashion Box necklace for that slightly Summery feel! An all compliant with my sling!


And here's a close up of my make up - I kept the face mostly light and focused on the lips by using Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar, which left a lovely stain on them!
 

Here's a shot of it in bright sunshine! 


I leapt forward 29 years and went to a 30th birthday party that night and decided to tone down the lips and brighten up the eyes, using a green MAC pigment on my waterline. I used a different Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar on my lips, which translated to a rather nice nude colour. 


I put it together with a lovely Seduce dress that I once bought for a wedding 5 years ago, and it hid my food baby rather well!

Sunday saw a pink revival (one of my favourite colours!) for lunch at a lovely seafood restaurant, and I did a bit of a grey smokey eye with yet another Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar (I did buy a mini set of 4 at Sephora!). I matched it all with a Leona Edmiston dress and another Her Fashion Box necklace.

And that was my weekend! What did you all get up to?

Comments

  1. You have lovely skin, and I love the bright lips on you. Had a relatively quiet weekend, was too hot to do too much here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've become bolder with my lip choices as I've gotten older.

      Delete
  2. You are really beautiful! I love your smile! : )

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, cute shirt! Lovelies outfits!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your tan on your legs! I hope your arm is feeling better, is your sling long enough to support your wrist? I've seen a few clients with wrist drop after using their sling with no wrist support for too long, but hopefully you'll be out of that thing in no time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily! You're back! The blogosphere has missed you! It's ok at the moment, and getting a little better all the time - staying positive!

      Delete
  5. Hi Danielle! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts