Yay! The first beauty box of February turned up at work this week and it's lovely to finally see one of them. I did see some spoilers on Facebook prior to this turning up, though, so I was semi dreading it, because I wasn't sure that I would like the box!
So as you can see, February is apparently all about getting red carpet ready, although, frankly, I would imagine that being red carpet ready would involve tons more make up, so the build up's a little redundant.
Here are the details of what's in the box during this month. There's a total of 6 items, 1 being a sachet of moisturiser.
1) Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion - I've tried a smaller version of this before and it's pretty good, so I'm looking forward to giving it another go to confirm my initial assessment of it!
2) Swisspers Naturals Aloe Daily Moisturiser SPF 15 - I love me some SPF! I'm not certain if Swisspers is a cruelty free company, but I'll give this a go. I have a trip coming up next month to the Hunter Valley, so this may get added!
3) Aveda Be Curly Style Prep - I'm OBSESSED with having lovely, wavy hair, and honestly, I'm happy to give things a go. Unfortunately, due to my injury, I can't curl my hair yet, but hopefully soon!
4) Om SHE Aromatherapy Wash Away Milk Cleanser - this has organic rosehip oil in it, and I've used SHE products before and liked them, so I'm expecting good things from this. For a while there, Priceline wasn't stocking quite as much SHE stuff - not sure if SHE was going through a revamp at that time, hence them turning up in a beauty box?
5) Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner - said to correct large pores, I'm going to start using this little baby today and see how it goes for my nose. I was using a similar product by Etude House and it ran out a couple of months ago.
6) Om SHE Aromatherapy Mascara in Rich Brown - supposed to be great for lengthening, brown is so not the colour I'd go for these days (in my younger years, I preferred it, as I wanted my lashes to look long without being overly dramatic), but I'll give it a go anyway! This is the only full sized product in the box.
Valued at about $59.02, there are products that I'm happy to try, but I wish I'd gotten one of the lovely looking Shanghai Suzy lippies that the other girls got!
I don't know if I'll be renewing my BB subscription once it ends next month. What do you lovelies think? Are you happy with Bella Box at the moment?