Lust Have It, you beautiful thing! After a hard day's work, it's always nice to be rewarded by something gorgeous, particularly when you're on a shopping ban (which, incidentally, ends this Friday - it's so close I can almost taste it!).
From the looks of it, you can probably tell that it's a pretty good box! For more of what's in it, read on!
First off, it arrived in this little black box this week, which caught me by surprise. Thankfully, there was a little note in the box explaining that they'd be changing the packaging in the coming months, so it would be likely the same box in March as well. I can't wait to see what they come up with!
Look at all these pretty little things! 7 things to try out! Oh wait... There's actually 8 things in the box.
Will you look at that? I was one of the lucky little ducks out of 1000 to receive this So...? Sinful 10ml perfume! Thanks, Lust Have It, for the beauty dip! Here's a break down of everything in the box.
1) Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - this little 7ml sample will last me for about 3 uses, and it's one of those that you have to leave on your face for 10 minutes before washing off. One of the best things about Juice Beauty is that they are cruelty free, which makes this a brand I can get behind, as long as their products agree with me. Having used one of their moisturisers before, and liking it, I'm really looking forward to giving this a go!
2) The Cosmetic Kitchen Eye Shadow in Fairy Floss (full size) - I love this colour! I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off, but it's so cute and bright and actually does look fairy flossy! This can be used damp and dry. Also, The Cosmetic Kitchen is vegan AND cruelty free, so if this works out for me, I can add another brand to the list!
3) The Cosmetic Kitchen Eye Shadow Brush (full size) - ok, so I did gripe about having a brush once, because I thought certain other variations that month were a little better than mine, but honestly? I love brushes. Can't get enough of them! So this is an amazing addition to my box. It's soft and gorgeous! And did I mention, cruelty free?
4) Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti Aging Body Lotion - I have used this before, and liked it. This will be handy for travel.
5) Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo - I haven't had my hair coloured for ages, but LHI must have been reading my mind, because I'm getting it done next month! This will be waiting in the shower for me then!
6) Clairol Professional Expand Volume Mousse - I have a full size bottle of mousse that I haven't touched for a while, but this may be a handy addition to my travel artillery.
7) Hand Spa Bijoux Hand Wipe - from that I can understand, this is supposed to be an anti aging hand wipe, which sounds intriguing... I might even send this to my mum and see if she'd be interested in using it.
8) So...? Sinful Perfume - 10ml little spray, it's a cutie! I can't quite smell it at the moment, due to a hideous bout of cold/flu, but I'm sure it'd be great when I get the chance to give it a sniff!
Ringing in at over $61.31, I feel that this box is one of the reasons for subscribing to such a service. Exploring new brands, and finding new favourites, hopefully adding new cruelty free items to the list, it's a good February box for me.
Are you pleased with yours this month? Do you think beauty boxes are worth it?