Review: Votary Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream

 






Votary is a brand that I like so much that once I was introduced to it by a PR company (thanks, ladies!), this quickly became a brand that I was so keen on that I went out and purchased a variety of products from them, and honestly, if you've tried something, anything, from them, I'm sure you're of a similar mind to me about the brand! For anyone who might be keen, you can read all about my thoughts on Votary and a myriad of goodies over here, here, here and here.

Today, it's my pleasure to be talking about their Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream. I started using this back in November, before I headed for my big trip overseas, and it was such a pleasure to come back to a cleanser that I already knew worked well on me, particularly after putting my poor skin through so much, from the changes in climates to the long haul flights. This cleanser comes in a tube that carries their signature green shade, and a black flip lid.

I will preface this by saying that if you're after a cleanser that won't strip your skin, but will actually cleanse it while soothing your skin, then this is probably something you should look into trying!

 Harnessing the power of premium plant oils, which deliver incredibly soothing, age-defying benefits without sitting on the surface of your skin (as creams and man-made mineral oils can), this luxury skin care collection delivers dewy, glowing results. Case in point, the Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream offers a refreshing, rinse-off cleanse that melts away dirt, debris and traces of make up to leave skin feeling calm, clean and hydrated.Harnessing the power of premium plant oils, which deliver incredibly soothing, age-defying benefits without sitting on the surface of your skin (as creams and man-made mineral oils can), this luxury skin care collection delivers dewy, glowing results. Case in point, the Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream offers a refreshing, rinse-off cleanse that melts away dirt, debris and traces of make up to leave skin feeling calm, clean and hydrated.

Adding a splash of skin-soothing support to your take-the-day-off routine, the Super Sensitive Cleansing Cream offers an ultra-gentle, non-oil texture that doesn’t irritate your skin as it melts away dirt.

Without forming an oil-like consistency when worked onto damp skin, this creamy dream harnesses the power of the brand’s unique blend of 21 Super Seed Oils — grape seed, cranberry, chia seed and pumpkin to name a few — to leave a nourishing feel. Further enhanced by calming oat extract, unlock cleansed, beaming skin from the comfort of your bathroom.

 


Comments

Popular Posts