Review: Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask

 

Happy Monday to everyone, especially those who are currently still recovering from having a long weekend! If you're anything like me, though, you might have had a quiet long weekend of spending time with family and friends, enjoying the warm Summer weather from the comfort of your homes. I'm been deep in great skincare lately, and I feel like it's really showing! 

 

Given that I'm about to embark on another long haul flight soon, I've been trying to get my skin back to it's very best, so that when it faces those dry cabin conditions, it would be able to bounce back with ease. For those looking to combat flight stressors, I would recommend using a sleep mask on the plane to help keep it intensely hydrated. With that in mind, I thought that trying a sleep mask that specifically targets the under eye area would be a great way to really hone in on that delicate region.

 

So, I forked over $67 at Mecca for 15 ml of product from Glow Recipe for the Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask, with that hopes that this would really give my skin what it claimed it would - work hard while I'm at rest to give me plump, firm and puff-free under eye skin, The formula contains coffeeberry, encapsulated retinol and avocado. The coffeeberry is filled with antioxidants to help revitalise the skin, while fighting free radicals, while the encapsulated retinol helps with repairing the damage caused by environmental stressors and free radicals.

 

The avocado is steeped in antioxidants like vitamins E and C, to help battle against wrinkles and environmental aggressors, while the addition of niacinamide is great for strengthening the skin barrier and improving skin tone. Last but not least, squalene can help to hydrate the skin. All that is presented in a small glass jar with a green screw cap in the form of a thick cream. Due to the nature of it's texture, I find that this takes quite a bit of work to tap it into the skin

 

Aside from this, I find that it has been fantastic for my skin! I do feel like this has made some difference to how plump the under eye skin looks. I don't find this to have much of a scent, which I'm happy about, and anything that helps my skin look better while I snooze is worth trying, in my books! You can find it over here. For those who are keen to know, this is also vegan and cruelty free. What's your favourite Glow Recipe product?

Comments

Popular Posts