Review: Skin 02 Cream Cleanser

I hope your skin is looking for the next great thing that can help you wash the day away, so be prepared to be wowwed by something wonderful! I know that I wax lyrical about a lot of different products, but 2022 has truly brought a lot of gorgeous things into my life, including the brand Skin 02. Skin 02 has some really stunning products, including the best cream cleanser I've tried for a while, and that's the very aptly named Skin 02 Cream Cleanser!

 

This little beauty comes encased in a metal bottle with a black plastic pump, and each push of it releases a decent amount that covers my skin. The cleanser is a creamy white, and it goes smoothly over the skin, making massaging it into the face an easy task. I find it interesting that this is stated as fragrance free, because the first thing that hits you is the scent - this smells absolutely divine, and that's because of the heady combination of lavender and frangipani oil, which is meant to help calm, restore and renew you.

 

The fragrance is also quite strong, in a good way, so I'd cautioned people who don't like floral fragrances to give this a sniff before using it, just in case it isn't to your liking. I suppose they haven;t actually added anything to it in order to give it a perfume on purpose, because even though the formula includes lavender and frangipani oil, they are present with the purpose stated above. It's a bit of a sneaky loophole, but a clever one! 

This gorgeous cleanser is soap free and pH balanced, and so very soft on the skin. The shea butter in this explains how this manages to get that wonderful creamy texture. This helps to soften and hydrate the skin, reducing dryness and irritation, while working well to take off the traces of the day. There is also aloe vera in to help hydrate and soothe the skin. 

 

It's been nothing short of wonderful on my skin. I look forward to that initial burst of lavender and frangipani when I smooth this over my face, and I like that it does a pretty decent job of removing bits of the day, while also leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's a really easy cleanser to like, and it's been fantastic for the dry and cool months, as well as the transitional ones that we're currently in. For $49.95, you'll get 150ml of product, and you can find it over here. While you're there, you should consider picking up some reusable facial cleansing pads - they are gorgeous! What have you tried from Skin 02?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts