Review: Korres Greek Yoghurt Probiotic Superdose Face Mask

I should sleep more. I should also drink more water. And I should probably also look at changing my diet so that I can include more vegetables and less processed junk food. I mean, yes, I think I could (and arguably, we all could, perhaps) be living a cleaner and healthier lifestyle, but until that day comes, I am going to be over here, taking care of my skin with some, quite frankly, beautiful products that will help hold it all together in a fake it till I make it manner!

 

The latest product to give me a boost for the skin is something that I obtained as part of the Mecca Beauty Loop program. Being a level three member (read: someone who spends a decent amount of money at Mecca, as well as just about everywhere else), I got to pick between two products, and can I say, I feel like I totally backed the right horse with this one! I've been using the Korres Greek Yoghurt Probiotic Superdose Face Mask, and I'm so happy that this was what they chose to give us!

 

I have had some experience with Korres, but not something to this scale, and sitting at $69 for 100 ml, I thought this was quite good value. Touted as a probiotic SuperDose mask, this has been formulated with real Greek yoghurt, and is meant to help hydrate, brighten and calm the skin. This has microbiome friendly technology that is supposed to give you a healthy glow, and this is also meant to help cool and recharge tired skin.

 

This is contained in a glass jar with a white screw lid, and this is a beautifully creamy, thick mask that spreads really nicely over the skin. You're supposed to slather on a thick layer of this and leave it for ten to fifteen minutes before you rinse it off. You can also use this as an overnight treatment if you want to, or pop it into the fridge if you're after an extra cooling experience. The scent of this reminds me of milk, which makes sense, given that there is yoghurt in the ingredients.

 

This is beautiful on the skin, and I find it very soothing after a hot day, which is something that we've had recently, and will have again for another few months. I like that this results in my skin feeling hydrated, without being oily, and that my face feels soothed by it's use. It's not a life changing product, but rather, it's a face mask that can be helpful in taking some of the day's sting away, and help soothe my skin when needed, while also helping to keep it better hydrated. Head over to Mecca if you're looking to grab one for yourself. What did you get from Mecca this time?

Comments

Popular Posts