Review: Esmi Hyaluronic Hydrating Hair Serum

I love watching brands that I've been keen on for ages grow and expand, even entering into major retailers, and just kicking ass. It makes me love it even more when it's a brand that's been created by women - I'm so absolutely here for it! This feeling is exactly what I get every time I look at Esmi! I've been following them for ages, and I have loved a number of their products, and it makes me buzz every time I see them at Sephora! On top of looking after your skin, they've now developed products to help care for your hair, and that's what I'm here to talk about today!

 

As someone who takes skincare and makeup seriously, I often feel like haircare tends to be a gaping hole in my repertoire of self care, and I'm making a concerted effort to have it so that I focus just that little bit more on it this year. The newest thing that I've been trying out, in a bid to make the above happen, is the Esmi Hyaluronic Hydrating Hair Serum. This comes in a cute rectangle bottle that allows you to gauge how much product you have left inside, and a push down cap that makes it easy for you to get the serum out, as this has a medium consistency and flows out with a squeeze of the bottle.

 

This serum has been created with the purpose of helping to support the microbiome of the scalp, and in doing so, assist in managing head and hair concerns, such as a healthier scalp, taming frizz, restoring hydration, protecting the hair from UV rays and styling tools, as well as adding shine, all while plumping and hydrating hair follicles. This is meant to be suitable for all hair types, particularly those looking to manage damaged, dull, and dehydrated hair.

 

Given that the main ingredients are hyaluronic acid and coconut oil, I can't say I'm surprised that this does seem to help my hair feel a little less dry, despite being quite a light serum, but you do have to watch that you don't use too much of it in one go. It can be easy to be heavy handed with this as it's deceptively lightweight. I don't find this to have much of a scent, and I find this to be a pleasant leave in hair treatment that still manages to leave my hair with a bit of body and lift. This is cruelty free, vegan and can be found over here, and also at Sephora. Have you tried the Esmi haircare range yet?

Comments

Popular Posts