Review: Frank Body Booty Drops

I'm a big fan of body oils! They are my weekly go to, for when I want a bit of extra moisture on my skin, particularly in spots where my skin gets a bit of wear and tear in my pole classes. However, I don't think I've ever had an oil where it's meant to simply target one spot, and one spot specifically, and that's the Frank Body Booty Drops.


As a long standing fan of the brand, I was intrigued by this oil when I was scanning through the Mecca website a while back - the claims are a little too good to be true, with this supposedly having the ability to firm your bum, while smoothing and hydrating the skin. It all comes in a white and pink dropper bottle with a design that is very cohesive with the rest of the range, and this retails for the small sum of $17.95, which is very affordable.


This smells heavily of coffee beans, which makes sense, given that caffeine is one of the main ingredients in the oil. This also contains guarana, carrot root extract and grapeseed and jojoba oils, all with the focus of hydrating and waking up the skin. The product is quite an oily oil, which means that you have to stand around for a bit while waiting for this to be soaked up by the skin, so that you don't end up slipping around in your underwear, like an eel.


I find this to be very hydrating, as you'd expect from an oil, but sadly, beyond that, I don't feel like this quite lives up to the claims that it has on the website. I do like that this does eventually dry down, and it doesn't cause your clothes to stick to you in a funny way, as some oils can do, but I'm a little sad that this doesn't quite make it look like I've been working out, without me actually working out. Disappointing? Yes. Is it still a nice body oil? You bet! Don't expect this to be a miracle worker - just let it be a body oil, and you'd be pretty happy with it!


Grab your own bottle from Mecca over here, or from their website. If you need me, I'll be the one over here, giving myself a little scrub a dub dub with one of my favourite Frank Body scrubs!

Comments

Popular Posts