Review: Boost Lab Eye Reset Serum

Annnnnnddd, Sydney, you just survived another week in lock down, you little beauty! I'm hoping that most of you, if not all of you, escaped unscathed, and that you've been hunkered down and staying out of places, avoiding heavily populated regions. I, for one, have been going to work daily, and I'm very grateful that there are clients who have been getting vaccinated, and that we are all making a concerted effort to try and keep things under control. Remember to take a moment and be really proud of yourself for being awesome! 


Speaking of awesome things, I've been using the Boost Lab Eye Reset Serum, and much like the other Boost Lab serum I previously discussed here on Temporary Princess, it's a bargain AND a winner at $29.95 for 30 ml of product. This comes in a dropper bottle, which I don't tend to see very often for eye products, but then again, I mostly see eye products as creams and not serums. The serum is quite thin, and it gets absorbed very easily.


The dropper makes it easy to get the right amount of product out, and even though it's quite runny, you can still place it on your fourth finger to tap it on without it dropping off your finger. There are some interesting actives in this that I'm not familiar with, including Eyeliss 3%, Syn-Eye 1% and Sepitonic M3 1%.  These are meant to help combat puffy eye bags while protecting the skin around the eyes from oxidative stress, as well as helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Essentially, this is meant to be an anti-ageing and anti-fatigue coverall, with results apparently showing up within 7 days.


I've been using this steadily for the last few weeks, and I feel like it does plump out the skin under the eyes, and that it also helps with the dark eye circles a little bit. I also love that it helps in making the skin under my eyes feel smoother and that my fine lines do look a little less obvious. I like a product that works, and is affordable, and this definitely ticks both boxes! 


If you're curious about the Boost Lab Eye Reset Serum, then you can hit up their website over here. While you're there, make sure you check out the 2D-Hyaluronic Hydro Boost Serum as well. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out more of the range, but for now, you can find me in front of the mirror, tapping the Eye Reset Serum into my skin! What have you tried from Boost Lab?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts