Review: Lumenis SplendorX Laser Hair Removal Part 5


Happy Sunday! Today is all about the fifth installment of my hair removal journey, and can you believe that, just like that, we are almost at the end of the laser hair removal visits, and I'm ready to bare all (both metaphorically, and literally, because you need to expose all the areas that you want the laser to focus on), so read on to see my thoughts on my second to last visit!

As before, my visit to the headquarters meant that the Lumenis SplendorX machine went over all the same places as before - we did the upper lip, the underarms, my legs from the ankles up to around the mid thigh, as well as the toes. While the previous visit was quite cruisey. in that I didn't find it particularly painful, less so, in fact, than the time before, I was in for a bit of a zappy surprise with this round. It felt like it was actually more painful than before, with me reacting in a few more places than I'd expected. 

Around the toes was the easiest spot, but I did jump twice when Laura got to the legs, and unexpectedly, also around the back of my legs, at the calves, as well as at the upper lip. This visit was probably when I noticed the pain the most, but even then, it was always just a quick zap. Still, you know what they say - no pain, no gain! And honestly, I would so do this all over again, because, let's face it, it's definitely worth it so that you don't have to shave as often. I mean, some days, being a girlie girl is exhausting!

The hair regrowth continues to happen, but is slower, and is less obvious than before. 6 months down the line, I'm happily reaping the benefits of this treatment that started back in August. I feel like this has started me down the road of actually getting this done in the long run, which is a bonus, given that I wanted to try this for the longest time! What are your views on laser hair removal? 

*This treatment was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Thanks for the information you've shared.

    Explore the relationship between pregnancy and laser hair removal in JIYA Cosmetic's informative blog post. Understand how hormonal changes during pregnancy can affect hair growth and potentially impact the long-term results of laser hair removal. Learn why it is crucial to consult with a professional before undergoing any treatments during pregnancy and discover the ideal time to resume laser hair removal sessions postpartum. Stay informed and make educated decisions about your beauty treatments during this significant life event.


    Click to know more about does pregnancy undo laser hair removal on Jiya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts