Review: Lumenis SplendorX Laser Hair Removal Part 2


It's been about a month since my first blog post about Lumenis, and I'm back to answer your burning questions about this laser hair removal method, and why you need to be scheduling yourself in for a session as soon as possible! 

It has now been about 2 months since the very first visit that I made to the Lumenis Headquarters, and I'm absolutely loving the results! I started with two obvious, but little, regions - the upper lip and the underarm areas. Essentially, areas that you tend not to think too much about, until you catch your own reflection in direct sunlight, or when you're looking to wear sleeveless outfits. I've had two sessions on these areas, and I'm ready to give you my progress report!

Being marked to ascertain the laser fields

So, ever since I got my upper lip done, I will say that I have not noticed any hair growth in that area, and that is seriously saying something! Similarly, when it comes to my underarm areas, the hair regrowth has been extremely sparse to the point where shaving is starting to not occur to me as part of my normal routine in the shower anymore - and can I just say, it's extremely freeing! While I didn't find it to be painful the first time around, I did have one little spot that caused me to jump a little bit when the apparatus went over a pigmented beauty mark on my face, which can be quite normal, apparently.

The lovely Laura doing my treatment

It went so well, in fact, that I chose to expand the areas to include my legs - in for a penny, in for a pound, am I right? I was so pleased with the results that I decided to take it to the next level by expanding the treatment areas to my legs! I found this a little ticklish, particularly around the inner thighs and the back of my knees, given that there was quite a bit of air blowing at the same time as the laser being performed. Otherwise, it wasn't uncomfortable, and the entire procedure was over very quickly.

So far, the hair regrowth has been a little patchy on my legs, and not as obvious, so I'm really quite pleased with the results at this point! I can't wait for it to further sessions to see how it develops (or doesn't)! 

What has your experience been with laser hair removal? Is this something you'd recommend?

*This treatment was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog on Upper/Lower Lip OPT Hair Removal by Beauty Recipe is an informative gem! With concise yet comprehensive insights, it expertly guides readers through the process, ensuring informed decisions. A must-read for anyone seeking efficient hair removal solutions. Brilliance in simplicity! American Laser Med Spa Midland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts