Review: Nassif MD Dermaceuticals Quickfix Wrinkle Reducing Serum

How many of you babes have a guilty pleasure TV show? I know that The Bachelor fills that niche for lots of people, but I will admit that it doesn't quite do it for me. Instead, the reality TV shaped hole in my heart is reserved for the 90 Day Fiance franchise (please don't judge me), and shows about bodies and plastic surgery. The latter, in particular, is made up of shows like Embarrassing Bodies and Botched, and of course, Botched is where I learned of Dr Paul Nassif, who is responsible for the product that we're talking about today!

Dr Paul Nassif is both a plastic surgeon and a TV personality on Botched, who can now add skincare creator to his list of accomplishments! I've been busy using, and finishing up, the Nassif MD Dermaceuticals Quickfix Wrinkle Reducing Serum, and I feel like this has been a relatively decent success, and one that I really want to talk about today!

His skincare line focuses heavily on anti-aging and rejuvenating the skin, which makes sense, considering that a large part of plastic surgery is really about trying to look as young as possible. They concentrate on making skincare that moisturises the skin while boosting collagen levels, resulting in a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.

There is actually quite an extensive range, which I'm impressed by, and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection. In the meantime, I'm happy to talk about the one product that I've actually tried, and that's the Quickfix Wrinkle Reducing Serum! While it's only a small bottle, this thing packs a heck of a punch, and I'm down to the last drop now.

Essentially, this is marketed as a non-irritating, pH-balanced serum that is meant to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, all while hydrating the skin. This comes in a bottle with a decent pump, and a silver cap that is easy to pull off. I have been using this in conjunction with a matte face lotion, and I've definitely noticed my skin looking smoother when I've applied the serum. I also feel like it makes me look a little perkier than usual, which I definitely approve of.

Ingredients include hyaluronic acid, which help with hydration, resulting in plump skin. The formula also has a peachy shade, which can assist in brightening the appearance of the skin. The addition of glycoin also contributes to the hydration of the skin, while ectoin helps in preventing transepidermal water loss. Overall, this serum has been a winner on my skin, and I'm sad to see it sitting at this very low level! You can get your own tube via TVSN over here

What's your reality TV show of choice?

*This product was  provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts