Review: Oil Garden Hay Fever Ease Essential Oil


I've been absolutely loving essential oils in the last 6 months, and there may or may not be a correlation between what the whole world is going through right now and what we're trying to achieve in the safe bubble of our own home. Essentially, while everything else is falling apart out there, we're attempting to get to that creamy centre of zen in the safe haven of our cocoons right now. For some of us, aromatherapy is part of the process, and of course, there's the added bonus of the place smelling amazing, am I right?

Of course, aside from aromatherapy, you can also use an oil diffuser to pump out the right scents to help you realign whatever you need realigned, including your sinuses! I was gifted the excellent Hay Fever Ease by Oil Carden recently, and this has been a real boon! For someone with allergies, and ongoing snuffles for the last few years, I'm always searching for something to blast my nasal passages wide open.

Add caption

I don't think I talk about my sinuses much, but if you were to meet me in real life, then you'd hear about it, and I mean, literally hear about it. It's not pretty, I can tell you that, and particularly in light of the current pandemic, that's something that you don't really want out there, given how having any upper respiratory tract signs could get you treated like a pariah, not to mention how uncomfortable it is to be stuffy.

Hay Fever Ease is a blend of lemon, peppermint, lavender and grapefruit to help ease the symptoms that crop up as a result of my seasonal allergies. It's a nice sharp scent, with peppermint being the leading smell for me, and combined with the water that I put in my diffuser, this helps to ensure that I'm not breathing in dry air, which could cause further irritation to my sinuses. Instead, it adds moisture to the air, while also pumping out all that Hay Fever Ease goodness to help keep the stuffiness to a minimum. 

This is super easy to use - just fill your diffuser with water, and in this case, it's my Oil Garden 3-in-1 Ultrasonic Diffuser, which you can get over here, then add in a few drops of this - et voila! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! I alternate this with the Sleep Assist for night, so that I can snooze easily. You can find out more about the Oil Garden and purchase their goodies over here

What is your go to scent when it comes to essential oils?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts