Review: ESK Enlighten Cream


Can we please take a moment to appreciate how much warmer it's getting? I know that we're currently in flux with the weather, but I'm comfortable leaving the house without any outerwear, and I can traipse around the neighbourhood in casual shorts and a t-shirt. It also means that I can continue to head out of the house with very little makeup on, as is my norm these days anyway, due to the mask, because I tend to wear less on my face as the weather warms up. I find that my face gets a bit of a tan just by being out and about (yes, even with sun screen on), and this adds to a bit of a natural glow for my skin.

To help enhance this, I've been using a little something that I've just been loving sick, and that's the ESK Enlighten Cream! You can find my first post about ESK over here - it's a great brand, and one that I would expect to see on the blog again! So, let's have a chat about the ESK Enlighten Cream!

This is a tyrosinase inhibitor and niacinamide based cream designed to lighten and brighten your skin. while improving your skin tone This is most suitable for those looking to target areas of hyperpigmentation and age spots. The packaging is extremely similar to other products from the same range -  a white bottle with a white plastic cap that pulls of easily, while still having a reassuringly tight fit when clicked back into place.

The cream that comes out has a medium consistency, and is really quite light, and it doesn't take long for it to be absorbed. I've been layering skincare, starting with my cleanser, then toner, followed by a serum, before putting this over it, then finishing with an eye cream, and another cream, which is either my sunscreen, when done in the morning, or night cream, as part of my evening routine. Since I started using this twice daily, I do feel like my skin tone is looking pretty fantastic. I honestly can't tell you if my freckles might be less prominent than before, but I'm pretty pleased with how my complexion is looking!

I love when I have another positive experience with a brand, and I can honestly say that this has been great! Expect to see it in my empties very shortly, because this stuff has been really good on my skin! This retails for $95 for 50g. Have you tried ESK yet?

 *This product was provided for editorial consideration 

Comments

Popular Posts