Review: DU'IT Tough Hands for Her

I think we can all agree that we'll be excited to see the back of this pandemic, and not just because we'll be able to cross state lines again, and see friends and family that we've been separated from. And let's not even talk about international travel just yet, because while I'd love to hop on a plane and leave everything behind for a few days, I know that this won't be coming to fruition anytime soon, sadly. We can still dream, however!

As always, I managed to go off on a tangent! What I'll be happy to see the end of as well is the overwashing of my hands, coupled with the dehydrating effects of hand sanitiser. Thankfully, being a beauty blogger means you never have to go without, and I've been enjoying the effects of the DU'IT Tough Hands for Her.

From what looks like the most utilitarian packaging for a hand cream, which features a picture of a hand, on silver packaging, this really doesn't give away the game of what's truly inside, and that is, the means to get a pair of abdolutely moisturised hands! The packaging is what you've come to expect from most hand creams - a tube, with a flip lid. This has the added bonus of being in silver, which makes me think of paint, for some reason. 

When you squeeze the tube, you are treated to a translucent cream that is quite thick, but is surprisingly easy to work into the skin. It takes me about a minute to work this into my skin, and another few before I can't really feel it anymore. I like that this still means that I can open a jar of my choosing without slipping off the cap, but not so well absorbed that it feels like I need more hand cream. I've noticed that this has been really great for the little fine lines that crop up around the joints when my hands are really dry. I always put hand cream on when I go to bed, and I also like that when I wake up in the morning, my hands don't feel greasy (ie it doesn't come off when I wash my hands), nor do they feel crepey - just right, and moisturised.

I love this hand cream, and it's a wonderfully affordable $9.99, and this can be found at a number of retail outlets, including Priceline. 

What has been a standout hand cream for you this year?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts