Review: Eylure Line & Lash Clear Lash Adhesive Pen


2020 has brought a lot of surprises, some of them not so great, but it has also dropped some of the best things in makeup that I've seen for a while, and one of them would definitely be the Eylure Line & Lash Clear Lash Adhesive Pen!

If you've ever struggled with eyelash application, then this is the one purchase you should be making, as soon as possible! This comes in a white box, and the pen itself looks like your typical liquid eyeliner pen. This is so easy to use, it's like magic. All you have to do is apply this along your lash line two or three times - and it's ok, it will look like you're not doing anything at all - then pop your lashes on as soon as possible. Et voila! 

I've been loving the Clear Lash Adhesive Pen - for someone who wears falsies regularly, I still have moments where I struggle. With the Clear Lash Adhesive Pen, however, I've been able to apply falsies, new and previously worn, 100% perfectly, 100% of the time. I will recommend that you go over the same area a few times, however, or the corner of your lashes may lift a little bit, so don't skimp on that. The other thing that I've noticed since using this is that it doesn't leave bits of glue on my skin, nor does it result in clumps of glue left behind on the lashes themselves, which makes it a breeze for when you need to put the lashes back on again in the future.

I'm really looking forward to using the Black 3-in-1 Lash Adhesive Eyeliner, because I love something that can do more than one thing, but I just had to go for the Clear Lash Adhesive Pen first, just to see if that was a foolproof product! As it's not crazy sticky, I honestly don't know how this works so well, but it does, and I'm not going to question it!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to stock up on these little guys! Are you planning to try this out for yourself? How confident are you with falsies?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such informative post. It is very difficult and time consuming for those who are newbies like me, to apply false lashes daily. That is why I prefer eyelash extension. LC Curl Lashes is what I like most. It gives a natural and voluminous dramatic looks. We all should have a clear knowledge about lash quality and lash types before going for eyelash extension. To know more details about eyelash extensions, eyelash types and eyelash extensions products please visit the site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts