Review: ESK (Evidence Skin Care) Ultimate A Serum


As everyone knows, the first step of getting that makeup completely flawless is always about nailing your skincare, and getting that just right! The other thing to keep in mind too is that your skincare requirements will change as you get older, and also in different seasons, so you have to adjust everything accordingly and make sure that you're feeding your skin what it needs.
And what that means is that as I've gotten older, I've been paying more attention to active ingredients and what I want to put on my face. As such, for the last month, I've been smearing the gorgeous goodies from ESK onto my skin.


Let's rap about ESK first! It's a cosmeceutical skincare brand created by doctors, dermatologists and scientists.Initially developed as a brand meant exclusively for medical practitioners, they then expanded their offerings to launch ESK for the everyday consumer. ESK has been created to suit a range of skin types, and as this point, designed to help reverse skin damage and slow the ageing process.


I was sent the Ultimate A and Ultimate A+ serums, and after almost finishing the Ultimate A tube of goodness, I'm really looking forward to trying out the Ultimate A+! This combines the effects of Vitamin A and Vitamin B3 (our little handy friend, niacinamide) to target the production of collagen while reducing hyperpigmentation and increasing skin elasticity, as well as improving the skin barrier. It's also supposed to help even skin tone and reduce sunspots, in addition to fighting skin conditions, such as acne. These have retinal incorporated into them, which is a derivative of Vitamin A, and is meant to have 20 times the strength of retinol, and supposed to be without the undesirable side effects.


The packaging is simple - white, with a cap that pulls off with little effort, but does stay on quite snugly. It has black lettering on it, and the product itself is a creamy yellow, and I find 2 pumps of it to cover my face and neck nicely. It goes on easily, gets absorbed quickly and doesn't leave a trace, nor does it cause any sort of irritation or tingling. I love how great my skin feels, and how fresh it looks. I feel like this has been making a big difference for me, and I'll definitely be switching to the stronger Ultimate A+ serum after this!

This retails for $105 for 50ml, and you can find out all about it over here. Have you heard of ESK before?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Amazing blog with well-organized content that is tailored to the reader's interests, clear definitions of words, and a great source of information about skin care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts