Review: House of Immortelle Toulon Defense Night Cream


Happy Monday! I've been sitting on the review of this particular product for a while, and I've been meaning to get my act together to write it for about 6 weeks. It's only when I got to the bottom of the jar that I actually realised I had to do it - that's what happens when you get too much of a good thing!I've talked about House of Immortelle before, but I don't think I've ever really talked about the brand that much.


For those who are curious, Immortelle is a flower that is ubiquitous on the Mediterranean island of Corsica. This flower retains it's colour and look for a long time, and House of Immortelle takes from this, and the Mediterranean, creating soothing, age-defying products for the masses.


The Toulon Defense Night Cream is designed to help revitalise dull and tired skin, with ingredients like neroli, rosehip, borage, bladderwrack and immortelle. Pumped full of vitamins A, B, C and E, it helps in hydrating the skin and regenerating skin cells. It comes in a small, dark jar with a screw top, and when you first open it, you'll catch a soft herbal scent, which disappears quickly.


The cream itself is yellow and has a medium consistency. I find that it doesn't seem to dry down completely to the point where it becomes touch dry, but there is a very light layer of cream that settles nicely on the skin, in addition to actually penetrating the skin. It moisturises the face well, and I love how my skin doesn't feel at all dry in the morning. I'm sure you'll be seeing this in an empties video soon! For $44.95, you can grab this 30g jar over here.


For those who worry about what goes into their skincare, this is free of parabens, sulfates, phalate, aluminum, mineral oil, silicone, artificial colours and fragrances, as well as being cruelty free. On top of that, it's also vegan friendly!


What's your favourite House of Immortelle product? 

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts