Review: Hey Bud Skincare Hemp Clay Mask


If you're not masking, then you're not taking the time out to practice some self care. And remember, your mental health is as important as your physical health - striking that balance is incredibly difficult at times, so slow down, put on a face mask, and take that 15 minutes to unwind.
And what better time to consider doing that with the Hey Bud Skincare Hemp Clay Mask than now?


I was recently introduced to the brand by a beauty blogger (the gorgeous Sweetaholic Beauty), and I thought it looked exciting, and lo and behold, the company reached out to me shortly after that, and I was keen as a bean to get my hands on a jar of it.


This vegan, animal friendly brand has just the one product under it's hat, but what a product it is! This clay mask, which contain kaolin clay, goji, hemp and avocado oil, is meant to help detoxify the skin, reducing oils and impurities. It's supposed to be appropriate for babes with acne and oily-prone skin, but as someone with normal, and occasionally dry, skin, I do love this for my face.


This has a pretty, earthy, almost green tea like scent, and the thick, creamy consistency of the mask makes it really easy to spread it over the skin. It takes about 10 minutes to dry down completely, which does tighten the skin a bit, but not to the point where it gets itchy, or unpleasant.


I'm left with soft and supple skin after washing it off my face, not to mention a smoother nose that feels like it has less blackheads. This retails for $59.99 from their online store, which is over here. I'm already halfway through my jar of this creamy goodness, so you can tell I'm into it! Let me know your thoughts, if you grab one!


What's your favourite clay mask?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts