Review: Hask Hair Cucumber Aloe Water Shampoo and Conditioner


If you've been following me on Instagram, then you'll know that my hair has been on a pretty big journey recently, going from colour to colour, and then finally neatening it all up by actually cutting off a large chunk of hair. Throughout all the changes, however, I have been quite happily using Hask Hair, and that is exactly what we're discussing today!


I'm about halfway through the Hask Hair Cucumber Aloe Water Shampoo and Conditioner duo, which shows that I liked this before I had the big chop, and I've continued to use it steadily since my haircut.



Firstly, they come in bottles containing 355 ml of product each, and it's pretty obvious which is which, with the shampoo in a clear bottle. In order to get the product out, there is a little push down bit on the lid that allows you to access the goodness inside. 


I really enjoy that these combined together don't weigh my hair down. Instead, I get a nice shine, without the grease. These super light goodies are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colours, for the babes who are concerned about them.  


These have a pleasant, light aloe scent that I like, but sadly, doesn't hang around for long. I love the added shine, and the bit of bounce that allows my hair to swing lightly when I walk. I wish it helped with colour preservation a little more, but you can't have everything!


These can be found at Priceline, and they retail for $14 each. There is also a hair mask for an added hydration boost for those who like the range, but need that little something extra. 

What's your favourite Hask Hair product? Would you try this duo?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Why is the Conditioner so thick that it is very hard to get out of the bottle?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts