Review: Tous Les Colognes Concentrees


It's been ages since I've had the pleasure to talk about perfumes, and I'm excited to talk about a new one that's currently on rotation. Tous is a brand that I'm unfamiliar with, but one that I'm so glad to know!


Who is Tous? They are an iconic Spanish jewellery and fashion house, which has now released this musky, floral fragrance. 


It's a heady combination of citrus fruits, woods and flowers, namely:

Top notes - Peony and Green Mandarin
Heart notes - Rose Water and Jasmine
Base notes - Sandalwood and Musk

How pretty do those notes sound? 


I love the frosted bottle that this comes in, with the little wooden teddy bear on top. On my skin, when it warms up, it smells like Spring. I love that this is a mix of sweet and mostly floral, with a hint of citrus that just caresses the skin. It's a beautiful subtle scent that isn't overwhelming, but will surprise you when you catch whiffs of it intermittently. 


This retails for $45 per 100 ml, which is definitely a bit of a bargain. Best of all, this can be easily found at Priceline!

What perfume are you currently loving?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts