Jewellery Brand Focus: Angelina Alvarez


I've had pierced ears since I was 10 years old, and I've been grateful for that one defining moment ever since. I find that earrings can bring versatility to a look, particularly where you can't wear a necklace due to the neck line, or you're trying to keep it simple while still accessorizing.

I was recently sent a pair of really gorgeous earrings that I have been pairing with a number of different outfits, and I've been really pleased with how they've worked on me!

I was sent the Adela Earrings, which you can find over here. The stone is turquoise, which is coincidentally, one of my birth stones for the month of December, and made of nickel and lead free brass with silver patina plating. The posts and backs are 925 silver, which is great, considering that my ears are actually quite sensitive to non-precious metals. 


There is quite a bit of heft to the earrings, which isn't surprising, but did take a bit of getting used to initially. After a minute or so, though, you tend to not feel it at all, and you can wear it comfortably through the day. These have served me really well on a casual basis, with shorts and a pretty tank top, as well as with jeans and a shirt, all the way to wearing them with a dress.


Angelina Alvarez makes a mix of really showy pieces with different stones and metals, as well as some playful accessories. I'm super keen on their Tiffany Ring, and, I'll be honest, some of their crowns as well! I mean, I guess I am Temporary Princess! 


Have you heard of Angelina Alvarez before? What's your favourite kind of accessory?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts