Review: Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration


I always think that it's nice when you meet the people behind the brand and they happen to be as amazing as their products - that's exactly how I felt when I had the luck to meet Ole Henriksen, and he was charming, funny and bright.



This comes in a jar with a screw top lid, which means that its really easy to get the product out. The Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration brings wonderful hydration to my skin in the form of a lotion with thin consistency. I love that this smooths over the skin nicely and while I feel like it gets absorbed really well, it takes some time, and it does still have that richness to it. If your skin happens to be on the dry side, then this one is for you! 

This has been a great addition to the rotation, and I'll be honest, I'm almost at the end of the jar! Hello happy skin, goodbye dry patches!


How does your skin currently feel about the weather where you are? What has been your skin saviour this month?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts