Review: La Mav Organic BB Creme


I love it when a brand surprises me, and La Mav is the latest brand to do something that's really impressed me unexpectedly. I say unexpectedly, because I don't think about skincare brands doing makeup well, and that's what they have done here!


La Mav has been on the market for a while, when it comes to skincare, but I didn't even know that they had cosmetics until recently.


The Organic BB Creme, which has anti-ageing minerals, comes in a 50 ml pump bottle that gets out enough product to cover my face with one pump. I received this in medium, and it's ideal for my Summer face. You're meant to warm this up with your fingertips in order to activate the natural oils in the formula, but I've been using a brush to apply this, and it smooths nicely over the skin regardless. 

I love that it gives me medium coverage, which dries down considerably, and doesn't just come off when I touch it. This has a lovely satin finish, and evens out skin tone, and I can add glow to it with liquid highlighter under the BB creme. Most of all, I love that it blends out beautifully, and that it sits well without caking.


It also has lovely ingredients added to it, such as vitamin C, organic rosehip oil and hyaluronic acid, as well as SPF 11. This retails for $44.95, and you can find out more information about it over here

What have you tried from La Mav, and what's your favourite BB cream?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts