Review: Generation Clay Brightening Purple Clay Mask


I love playing around with face masks, and when I was sent the Generation Clay trio, I knew that I had to get started as soon as possible!


For those who don't know, Generation Clay is actually related to the company that makes Blaq products, a brand that I know many of you are very fond of. I've never tried Blaq myself, but I've heard amazing things about it, and honestly, if they are anything like Generation Clay, then definitely sign me up!


Generation Clay is comprised of three different masks:
  1. Purifying Pink Clay Mask
  2. Detoxifying Charcoal Clay Mask
  3. Brightening Purple Clay Mask
I've had the pleasure of testing out (and almost finishing - I really have to get on my reviews sooner rather than later!) the Brightening Purple Clay Mask, and I have to say, if you haven't heard any hype about it before, you certainly will here today!



Each face mask comes with a brush that is meant to help you spread the product over the face. Honestly, I don't know that this makes it easier, but it does make it a little less messy. That said, I used the brush a few times, and I found that the mask would end up over half the handle of the brush. I don't think it's absolutely necessary, but it's a nice touch.


The Brightening Purple Clay Mask is a pale purple in the jar, which, when spread on the skin, dries down rapidly. It takes about 10 minutes for it to dry down completely, and once it does, if you were to move your face, it would crack. Packed with aloe vera, Davidson plum, desert lime and bentonite clay, this mask is designed to brighten the skin and bring radiance to it. 


This comes in a screw top jar and I love that this causes a bit of a tingle while I've got this on my skin - in a good way! It takes a bit to wash it all off entirely (I tend to do that in the shower in order to scrub it all off), and I love that my skin does look brighter after using it, and that's after just one go! 


The retail for $49 each - so worth trying! I'm really excited about cracking into the others soon - I just need to make a bit of space first! Make sure you check out the products on the website over here.

What's your favourite kind of clay mask?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts