Review: La Roche Posay Micellar Water Ultra


The French know how to do quite a few things right, including some of my favourite items in the world, such as croissants, champagne and skincare. La Roche Posay has a beautiful micellar water that I'm excited to talk about today!
I love the simplicity of the packaging - this comes in a clear bottle with a flip lid that contains 200 ml of product. The product itself, like other micellar waters, is clear too.


This is appropriate for all the babes with sensitive skin, given that it's fragrance, soap, paraben and colourant free. I love that this works incredibly well - three cottons pads, and a few minutes, and the whole day of make up is off my face, including some very stubborn mascara brands. This is great as a pre-cleanse (a prelude, if you will) to taking all of my makeup off, so that I don't fall asleep with any traces of that still on the skin.


Compared to other brands, this is a little pricier, especially given that there are quite a few brands doing it, but this is worth forking over the money for. At $25.95 for full price, and being found at a number of different retailers, this is quite often on sale, or there is a GWP that comes with it. 

I'll definitely be finishing this bottle, and likely repurchasing it in the future! What's your favourite LRP product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts