Review: Endota Spa Super C Firming Serum


Hands up if you're keen on going to the spa! Let's be honest - who isn't? Actually, that would probably be just my husband. Believe it or not, he's not into massages either, while I absolutely adore them. For those who don't want, or like, to spend time being pampered outside of home, this little bottle is an out of spa treatment, and one that will have your face feeling like you've spent a lot of money on it.

The Endota Spa Super C Firming Serum comes in a dark brown dropper bottle containing 30 ml of fluid. This was formulated with encapsulated vitamin C, which is meant to deliver antioxidants to protect against free radicals, environmental stresses and redness. Other ingredients include sodium hyaluronate, ferulic acid and allantoin. Put together, these are meant to enhance skin firmness and brightness, while reducing the appearance of age spots and fighting the formation of hyperpigmentation.


Fragrance free, this lightweight serum goes onto the skin, and I can feel it just smoothing over my face. This just sinks right in, and hydrates while it brightens - definitely leaving me with radiant morning skin, all ready to finish my makeup with that dewy glow!

This retails for $140, and you can find it over here. Total sidenote - but have you been to Endota Spa recently? I haven't been for ages, so I think it's about time! Perhaps I should be dropping hints for my birthday in December...?

Have you tried any Endota Spa products? Which one's your favourite?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts