Review: Clinique Chubby Sticks

image

I’ve been using this lip product for a bit and loving it so far! If you know me, then you’d know my obsession with lip products! This year, I’ve been mad about the USA version of Maybelline’s Baby Lips, and since I finished it, I was on the hunt for something similar. I hit the jackpot with these Chubby Sticks by Clinique.

Look at these swatches:

image

It’s Oversized Orange on the left, and Pudgy Peony on the right. The Oversized Orange looks like my lips, but better, and Pudgy Peony can be a little too strong for work, which was where I was wearing it to begin with. I had to stop when it looked like I was having too much red wine at work!

Gorgeous on the lips, tinted and keeps them moisturised! Definitely a great buy! Also, it’s good for a laugh, when you accidentally poke yourself in the mouth with one of them, and say that you’ve stabbed yourself in the mouth with a chubby stick. I’m just sayin’.

Comments

Popular Posts