Lust Have It! August Box!

Hello gorgeous girls!

While I was away, my beauty boxes piled up at work, which meant that I returned to find a smorgasbord of awesome waiting for me when I got back! Here’s what I found in my Lust Have It box this August:


What a haul, eh? I did see a bunch of other boxes that I thought would be awesome as well, although I’m pretty happy with this. Here’s what I got:


1) Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light - Nice! It’s full sized and is quite a subtle colour. This should just give me a nice glow.

2) Revlon Nearly Naked foundation - It’s a little card that gives you the opportunity to check your proper shade. It’s just a little bit odd, though, that it only offers 4 shades when the range goes up to 12.

3) KMS California Free Shape Shampoo - This is a sachet that should last me 1 - 2 washes. It’s a little strange that this is here WITHOUT a conditioner, but I’ll live.

4) KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray - Did anyone get the volumizing spray? Just curious, because all the posts I saw only had the flex spray. Nevertheless, that’s neither here nor there, because this is going to be great for my bangs! I’m just about to finish up a hairspray. Let’s hope this works a little better!

5) Sinful Colors Nail Enamel in Ruby Ruby - How cute is this?!?! I love, love, love red and I’ve been eyeing up this line for ages, but didn’t want to splash out for more nail polish. Guess what? This one practically fell into my lap! Guess I’m going to have to test it out now! And a proper sized one too!

6) Lush Skin’s Shangri-La - Yay! Lush stuff! Love, love, love! I’m going to try it out and let you know how it goes!

7) La Roche Posay Lipikar Balm - I’ve read some great things about this one on other blogs. Waiting for my next eczema flare up to happen!

8) Paula’s Choice Resist Ultra Light Super Antioxidant Concentra Serum - This claims to be PACKED with a high concentration of powerful antioxidants - we’ll find out if it works for me!
All in all, a pretty decent box packed with things I’d like to try! And I will now leave you with a picture of my cat, Baby Prince, photo bombing my session!

Comments

Popular Posts