Budget Buys: 10 under $10

image

Hello all! Who doesn’t love a bargain? I thought I’d share some of my favourites with you guys and maybe inspire an affordable lemming or two. Please note that while all products cost less than $10 at time of purchase, I might not have paid the retail price for some of them.

image

1) Dove - visible beauty nourishing body lotion revitalizing 250ml. Has a light, fresh fragrance and is quickly absorbed. I still feel moisturized by the time of my shower 24 hours later!

2) Sally Hansen - buffing block. Cheap, does as it advertises and works well!

3) Savvy by DB - Eye of the Artist palette. I have been using it for a tawny smokey eye, and it has been gorgeous! So worth what little I paid for it!

4) Sigma beauty - E25 blending brush. I’ve been using this for my smokey eyes, and it’s soft and gorgeous! You can get them here.

5) Essence - glitter eyeliner from their Circus Circus limited edition line. Precise, with a fine brush, and adds some lovely glitter!

6) Nude by Nature - papaw ointment. This is unlike other papaw ointments I’ve used in the past. It’s gentle, and absorbs well enough if you rub it in well. It’s great on the lips and has a mild citrusy scent. This is also petrochemical free!

image
(sorry for that terrible picture!)

7) Australis - See Ya Later nail polish remover. Currently on sale in Priceline until Monday for $1.95, it usually retails for $4.95, and it’s brilliant! Works well, does smell quite strong, but which one doesn’t? Takes glitter off quite well too!

8) Face of Australia - Heart of Glass nail polish from their Glitterati limited edition. A milky pink with glitter in it, it also has little pink hearts that look gorgeous on the nails!

9) Furless - powder brush. It’s a vegan friendly cosmetic company that makes some very soft brushes. You can find them here.

10 ) Dove - invisible dry deodorant. This is my regular deodorant and it has really helped with shaving rash issues. Love it!

That’s it for now! What are you loving that’s affordable?

Comments

Popular Posts