Eyes of the day!

Hi all! I’m a little shy about showing my face on the internet, and as such, will only show bits of it, which is why I have this Eyes of the Day post! This was taken last Thursday night, after having had it on for about 5 hours out in the cold and rain. Here are the stars of my production:

 image
 
And here are the results:

image
 
image
 
image
 
I do have to apologise and say that the first picture is missing my old mascara (Lancôme Hypnose), which I received in my first Lust Have It box earlier in the year. I passed it to Mrs SGF so that we could get her a free mascara sample from Benefit when I realized that it was getting clumpy and drying out. As a result, since last Thursday, I have been mascara free, not because there isn’t one waiting in the wings, but rather because I’ve got extensions coming on Friday!

What eye makeup combinations are you loving at the moment?

Comments

Popular Posts