Her Fashion Box August Review!

Hi, y’all!

You know that feeling you get when you’re just about to go on holidays? Yup, it’s happening! It may all be quiet on this blog while I’m gone, but I promise to be back with a huge haul!

In the meantime, check out my new #herfashionbox for the month!

 
Well, hello there! I then opened it to find this:

 
Followed by:

 
Ahhhhhhh!!!!! When I lifted it up, I then saw:

 
It was so exciting! Here’s everything I got this month:

 
All in all for this month’s trendy box, I got:

1) Eyelash curler

2) Ardell brow definition kit and stencils

3) Leopard/nautical print scarf

4) Waist belt with a chain pattern

5) L’Oreal hair oil

6) Broadway Press ‘n Go nails

7) MeMeMe nail polish

8) A little Honey and Beau clutch as a thank you for filling out the survey

Yeowza! It’s a real haul this month! I can’t wait to get stuck into it! What box are you looking forward to this month?

Comments

Popular Posts